MY7THLIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY7THLIFE

MUSIC VIDEO

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lesson 18: The New Year’s Sacrifice
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm by Guest

» Lesson 17: An American Tragedy
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:56 pm by Guest

» Lesson 16: Tess of the D’Urbervilles
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 pm by Guest

» Lesson 15: Going Through Old Dreams
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 pm by Guest

» Lesson 14: How to Grow Old
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

» Lesson 13: A Valentine to One Who Cared-Too Much
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm by Guest

» Lesson 12: China Can Basically Achieve Self-Sufficiency in Grain Trough Self-Reliance
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm by Guest

» Lesson 11: China and Britain in the World Economy
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:47 pm by Guest

» Lesson 10: A Global Economy
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 pm by Guest


You are not connected. Please login or register

旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 30 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest

30:1 但如今,比我年少的人戏笑我。其人之父我曾藐视,不肯安在看守我羊群的狗中。
But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.


30:2 他们壮年的气力既已衰败,其手之力与我何益呢。
Yea, whereto might the strength of their hands profit me, in whom old age was perished?


30:3 他们因穷乏饥饿,身体枯瘦,在荒废凄凉的幽暗中龈干燥之地。
For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste.


30:4 在草丛之中采咸草,罗腾(罗腾小树名松类)的根为他们的食物。
Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat.


30:5 他们从人中被赶出,人追喊他们如贼一般。
They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief;)


30:6 以致他们住在荒谷之间,在地洞和岩穴中。
To dwell in the cliffs of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.


30:7 在草丛中叫唤,在荆棘下聚集。
Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together.


30:8 这都是愚顽下贱人的儿女,他们被鞭打,赶出境外。
They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.


30:9 现在这些人以我为歌曲,以我为笑谈。
And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.


30:10 他们厌恶我,躲在旁边站着,不住地吐唾沫在我脸上。
They abhor me, they flee far from me, and spare not to spit in my face.


30:11 松开他们的绳索苦待我,在我面前脱去辔头。
Because he hath loosed my cord, and afflicted me, they have also let loose the bridle before me.


30:12 这等下流人在我右边起来,推开我的脚,筑成战路来攻击我。
Upon my right hand rise the youth; they push away my feet, and they raise up against me the ways of their destruction.


30:13 这些无人帮助的,毁坏我的道,加增我的灾。
They mar my path, they set forward my calamity, they have no helper.


30:14 他们来如同闯进大破口,在毁坏之间滚在我身上。
They came upon me as a wide breaking in of waters: in the desolation they rolled themselves upon me.


30:15 惊恐临到我,驱逐我的尊荣如风,我的福禄如云过去。
Terrors are turned upon me: they pursue my soul as the wind: and my welfare passeth away as a cloud.


30:16 现在我心极其悲伤。困苦的日子将我抓住。
And now my soul is poured out upon me; the days of affliction have taken hold upon me.


30:17 夜间,我里面的骨头刺我,疼痛不止,好像龈我。
My bones are pierced in me in the night season: and my sinews take no rest.


30:18 因神的大力,我的外衣污秽不堪,又如里衣的领子将我缠住。
By the great force of my disease is my garment changed: it bindeth me about as the collar of my coat.


30:19 神把我扔在淤泥中,我就像尘土和炉灰一般。
He hath cast me into the mire, and I am become like dust and ashes.


30:20 主阿,我呼求你,你不应允我。我站起来,你就定睛看我。
I cry unto thee, and thou dost not hear me: I stand up, and thou regardest me not.


30:21 你向我变心,待我残忍,又用大能追逼我。
Thou art become cruel to me: with thy strong hand thou opposest thyself against me.


30:22 把我提在风中,使我驾风而行,又使我消灭在烈风中。
Thou liftest me up to the wind; thou causest me to ride upon it, and dissolvest my substance.


30:23 我知道要使我临到死地,到那为众生所定的阴宅。
For I know that thou wilt bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living.


30:24 然而,人仆倒岂不伸手。遇灾难岂不求救呢。
Howbeit he will not stretch out his hand to the grave, though they cry in his destruction.


30:25 人遭难,我岂不为他哭泣呢。人穷乏,我岂不为他忧愁呢。
Did not I weep for him that was in trouble? was not my soul grieved for the poor?


30:26 我仰望得好处,灾祸就到了。我等待光明,黑暗便来了。
When I looked for good, then evil came unto me: and when I waited for light, there came darkness.


30:27 我心里烦扰不安,困苦的日子临到我身。
My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.


30:28 我没有日光就哀哭行去(或作我面发黑并非因日晒)。我在会中站着求救。
I went mourning without the sun: I stood up, and I cried in the congregation.


30:29 我与野狗为弟兄,与鸵鸟为同伴。
I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.


30:30 我的皮肤黑而脱落,我的骨头因热烧焦。
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.


30:31 所以,我的琴音变为悲音,我的箫声变为哭声。
My harp also is turned to mourning, and my organ into the voice of them that weep.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum