MY7THLIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MY7THLIFE

MUSIC VIDEO

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lesson 18: The New Year’s Sacrifice
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm by Guest

» Lesson 17: An American Tragedy
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:56 pm by Guest

» Lesson 16: Tess of the D’Urbervilles
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:53 pm by Guest

» Lesson 15: Going Through Old Dreams
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 pm by Guest

» Lesson 14: How to Grow Old
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:51 pm by Guest

» Lesson 13: A Valentine to One Who Cared-Too Much
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:50 pm by Guest

» Lesson 12: China Can Basically Achieve Self-Sufficiency in Grain Trough Self-Reliance
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm by Guest

» Lesson 11: China and Britain in the World Economy
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:47 pm by Guest

» Lesson 10: A Global Economy
旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 ) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 pm by Guest


You are not connected. Please login or register

旧约 -- 约伯记(Job) -- 第 19 章 ( 本篇共有 42 章 )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest

19:1 约伯回答说,
Then Job answered and said,


19:2 你们搅扰我的心,用言语压碎我,要到几时呢。ⅶ
How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?


19:3 你们这十次羞辱我。你们苦待我也不以为耻。
These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that ye make yourselves strange to me.


19:4 果真我有错,这错乃是在我。
And be it indeed that I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself.


19:5 你们果然要向我夸大,以我的羞辱为证指责我。
If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and plead against me my reproach:


19:6 就该知道是神倾覆我,用网罗围绕我。
Know now that God hath overthrown me, and hath compassed me with his net.


19:7 我因委曲呼叫,却不蒙应允。我呼求,却不得公断。
Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.


19:8 神用篱笆拦住我的道路,使我不得经过。又使我的路径黑暗。
He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths.


19:9 他剥去我的荣光,摘去我头上的冠冕。
He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.


19:10 他在四围攻击我,我便归于死亡,将我的指望如树拔出来。
He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.


19:11 他的忿怒向我发作,以我为敌人。
He hath also kindled his wrath against me, and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies.


19:12 他的军旅一齐上来,修筑战路攻击我。在我帐棚的四围安营。
His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, and encamp round about my tabernacle.


19:13 他把我的弟兄隔在远处,使我所认识的,全然与我生疏。
He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.


19:14 我的亲戚与我断绝。我的密友都忘记我。
My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me.


19:15 在我家寄居的,和我的使女都以我为外人。我在他们眼中看为外邦人。
They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.


19:16 我呼唤仆人,虽用口求他,他还是不回答。
I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth.


19:17 我口的气味,我妻子厌恶。我的恳求,我同胞也憎嫌。
My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children's sake of mine own body.


19:18 连小孩子也藐视我。我若起来,他们都嘲笑我。
Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me.


19:19 我的密友都憎恶我。我平日所爱的人向我翻脸。
All my inward friends abhorred me: and they whom I loved are turned against me.


19:20 我的皮肉紧贴骨头。我只剩牙皮逃脱了。
My bone cleaveth to my skin and to my flesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.


19:21 我朋友阿,可怜我。可怜我。因为神的手攻击我。
Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.


19:22 你们为什么彷佛神逼迫我,吃我的肉还以为不足呢。
Why do ye persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?


19:23 惟愿我的言语现在写上,都记录在书上。
Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!


19:24 用铁笔镌刻,用铅灌在磐石上,直存到永远。
That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!


19:25 我知道我的救赎主活着,末了必站立在地上。
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:


19:26 我这皮肉灭绝之后,我必在肉体之外得见神。
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:


19:27 我自己要见他,亲眼要看他,并不像外人。我的心肠在我里面消灭了。
Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.


19:28 你们若说,我们逼迫他要何等地重呢。惹事的根乃在乎他。
But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me?


19:29 你们就当惧怕刀剑。因为忿怒惹动刀剑的刑罚,使你们知道有报应(原文作审判)。
Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum